Triple Eye International Instyle Institute
Name of our fashion institute is a Triple Eye International Instyle in Goa and Mumbai. Internship in Dubai, Europe (London) and Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg).
Fashion designers create new clothing, accessories and shoes. Most designers lead a whole team to create new collections every season.
- Principals of Design
- Types of Weaving
- Dyeing Process
- Styles of Printing
- Fashion Illustration
- Techniques of Draping
- CAD ( Corel Draw and Photoshop)
- Pattern Making and Drafting
Careers opportunities available
- Arts and Graphic Designer
- Merchandiser, Visual Merchandiser
- Fashion Designer
- Jobs available in Export House / Buying House
- Fashion Forecaster, Fashion Consultant, Fashion Stylists
Most fashion designers:
- Develop a theme or concept for new fashion collections
- Create sketches of the clothing, accessories or other items they want to make
- Select the materials (fabrics, leathers, zippers, buttons, etc.) for each garment, accessory, handbag, shoe, etc.
- Create and refine prototype designs
- Present new collections at fashion or trade shows
- Research and respond to new trends in the fashion industry
- Work with patternmakers, sewers, interns and others to create new garments
Some fashion designers specialize in a specific type of fashion design, like footwear, accessories, menswear, womenswear, maternity, etc.
Duration: 6 Months Certification, 1 Year Diploma, 2 Year Advanced Diploma and 3 Year Degree Course.
Course Name: B.Sc Fashion Design
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 or Equivalent
Lateral Entry: Candidate who has 10+2+1 Year Diploma in Fashion Design/ 10th+3 Year polytechnic Diploma in Fashion or Garment Technology is Eligible for 3rd semester
Course Name: Advance Diploma in Fashion Design
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: 12th or Equivalent
Course Name: Diploma in Fashion Design
Duration: 1 Year
Eligibility: 12 or Equivalent